Sunday, July 26, 2009

Update


Hey guys,
We posted two videos yesterday, or at least Luke did. Mark is working us to death so I didn't have time to post. He added the videos to the previous day's post so don't overlook it. Yesterday was fantastic. I got a chance to join Mark and Bahndit for a live radio interview and later for a recorded television interview. The young people we worked with were great. Most of the kids you see in the video (if not all) are Compassion International sponsored kids. I know that a few people from our church sponsor compassion kids so you'll be encouraged to see firsthand your dollars at work to the glory of God. I am going to include a link to the Compassion International website under the Places to Hang Out heading to the left. We've been at church all day at Rong Fong and we are exhausted. Mark is picking up pizzas as we speak. Hallelujah!! I am gonna be doing the welcome and invocation for Mathiston from Phrae at 10 tonight, or this morning, depending on where you are, so I'm looking forward to addressing the congregation. continue to pray for us, cant wait to see you again.

Wade

2 comments:

  1. oh, i love thailand! i am so glad you get to share the love of our amazing father with the precious people there. Don't you just love them so? Levi and I are lifting the team and the area where you are...next stop...India!!! (we wish!) Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wade,
    I know I told you earlier that it didn't matter how brief your news home was, but that doesn't stop the fact that I am your mom and this little glimmer of news lets me know you are safe and sound. I know that God is watching over you all but leave a little something on here for your moma.
    Love you son,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete